A Neurologist's Perspective: Neuroimaging in Acute Stroke
Presented by Dr. Octávio Pontes-Neto, professor at USP, Neurologist and head of the service of Vascular Neurology and Neurological Emergencies at Hospital das Clínicas, Faculty of Medicine of Ribeirão Preto.
Exclusive Benefits from RapidAI
Stroke Center Certification in Latin America (WSO / SIECV)
All sites who complete the Latin American Stroke Center Certification are eligible to receive the following complimentary benefits from RapidAI, the WSO/SCIECV Advanced Neuroimaging Partner
RapidAI Stroke Platform
12-month license of RapidAI Stroke Platform for Certified Advanced Stroke Centers*
Software license of all RapidAI AIS and ICH modules including Rapid Mobile App, Rapid Web App, and RapidAI Insights**
* Term starts on the date of certification; installation must begin within 3 months of certification under contract signature; server not included; existing RapidAI customers will be eligible to receive stroke modules and products not included as part of existing license. Further details available in RapidAI license agreement.
**subject to regulatory approval in each country
Rapid U Educational Program
12-month access to Rapid U, an advanced training and certification program for Certified Advanced and Essential Stroke Centers*
Role-based learning paths that include:
- Self-paced online training
- Virtual instructor-led training
- Performance-support content
Performance-support content for Continuing Education (CE) credits, for recertification
* Term starts on the date of certification; unlimited users belonging to the certified center; personalized user access to all Rapid U learning modules. Available in English, Portuguese, and Spanish.